There is no doubt in this particular sentence, “Health is wealth”, indeed there is no alternative to health, if one’s health is up to the mark, then that’s the real wealth one can have. Stating the same, when there is so much information available in today’s world and so many products hovering in the market, it is quite difficult to sort out the best and the most obvious healthy food among all because everyone is running with taglines and fake market skills, few hiding their base ingredients while few take the help of nature with re-branding it as natural and chemical free products.
Now you may wonder then which food is generally considered healthy, so here in this article, I am going to list down a few foods which are considered to be healthy countrywide.
1. Pulses and lentils – These are the foods that are undoubtedly one of the healthiest food mother nature offers, these are not only loaded with nutrients but a good amount of protein, a good source of protein for those who want to have plant-based protein. Apart from this, they are also filled with a lot of vitamins which is very essential for body growth and an amazing catalyst for better digestion overall. Just a spoonful of ghee is all it takes to make it super delicious and nutritious food.
2. Leafy Green vegetables – Veggies are something that plays a very crucial role in the Indian diet and something which is unreplaceable and great for health, liver, and overall functioning. Filled with nutrients like iron, zinc, phosphorus, calcium, and a lot more, that nourish the body from within. Examples like spinach, lettuce, etc. Daily consumption of such veggies reduces cardiovascular issues to a great extent.
3. Milk – This is one superfood that is loaded with all kinds of essential nutrients, proteins, etc. to rejuvenate the entire body, many people think of it as food that increases fat but in reality, this is the food we all human beings start out our life with and is a food that is complete in itself. There are many other superfoods that are extracted from this and one such is Ghee which is super important for the body, especially joints and hair. So next time, try adding it to your diet and see the after-effects by yourself.
4. Beets – No matter the color of beets, they contain a lot of nutrients that improve the blood quality and nervous system. One can its roots or greens, it is amazingly nutritious. One can make curry out of it or just take it as juice, this energizes the body like never before, you might have seen people having an intake of it when they fall sick.
5. Nuts and seeds – This is one food that is well respected in the market of health, irrespective of seasons, this is a part of many people’s diets because of nutrients like vitamin E, healthy fats, magnesium, etc. The best part of the nuts and seeds is that it requires zero preparation and just can be eaten raw after soaking for 6-7 hours to squeeze out the best from them. Examples like Almonds, cashew, raisins, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. These do not provide a good number of calories but also aid in fat loss if taken properly. The best way to consume is by soaking it at night time and having it in the morning empty stomach.
6.Legumes– legumes are considered to be more healthy such as chickpeas or called garbanzo beans are great healthy snack item that can provide a lot of flavour. Like making jalapeño-cilantro hummus or even roasting with the peppers are in season and incorporating those into a hummus. Using hummus as simply a healthy dip or to add a flavor to any wrap or sandwich instead of a mayonnaise-based spread can result in a healthy and savory meal
Also Visit: Major Advantages of Walking, According to Experts