Do you think of dreamy weddings like a fairy tale? Every girl has a dream of such weddings, right? Even, boys too have a dream like this. Well, destinations wedding is fit for those who are ready to celebrate their wedding in a different or at a unique location with their families and friends only. And if everyone is ready to travel then let’s make it happen at some very beautiful place around the world or wherever you want.
While deciding a wedding on a perfect destination, the first thing you will have to keep in mind is that it must be safe and you have all of the relevant resources according to your need. Also, you have to ensure there are no recent travel warnings, political issues, or health concerns in the region also the guests you are traveling with, must be fit for the traveling. If there are and you are still determined to go then make sure your guests are fully informed. Here I am going to mention those places where your dreams can come true.
1. InterContinental Chennai Mahabalipuram Resort- this resort is a UNESCO World Heritage site, the Intercontinental Chennai Mahabalipuram Resort is a traditional stone temple architecture on the outside, and a modern luxury resort on the inside. The hotel can facilitate a gorgeous beach wedding at the place.
2. Taj West End, Bangalore- this resort is located in Bangalore. This resort is an ideal place for weddings, an iconic space with ancient trees. The resort has beautiful garden landscapes that are surrounded by water bodies and are good for weddings or receptions. The well-designed banquet halls are an extremely great place for a beautiful indoor wedding ceremony.
3. Vivanta by Taj – Fisherman’s Cove, Chennai- this is a seaside hotel with a mix of traditional and a taj’s signature hospitality and service. Well, this hotel is well known for its private dining cabanas and an architectural grandeur that makes it the best destination wedding resort in the country. Taj Fisherman cove, this resort is one of the South’s favorite beach destinations weddings.
4. The Zuri Kumarakom, Kerala Resort and Spa- this resort is situated on the banks of India’s longest lake, the Vembanad. Also, the resort is considered one of the most picturesque destination wedding venues in the country. In this resort, you will find Mridangam – the largest wedding hall complex in Kerala. The hall can accommodate up to 176 guests in theatre-style seating and close to 250 guests in classroom-style seating.
5. The Leela, Kovalam- this is a super luxury resort with its own private beach. Sounds shocking na? this resort is situated on a cliff; it offers breathtaking views of the Arabian Sea and the Kovalam coast. And the place under the dark crystal sky is quite good for hosting an intimate wedding and gathering.
6. Vivanta by Taj – Madikeri- this famous resort is situated in the famous destination Coorg, in the vicinity of a 180-acre rainforest, the Vivanta by Taj, Madikeri is the best spot for a wedding. The hotel provides very good hospitality of wedding service that will facilitate all your wedding celebration needs and take care of your needs.
I have mentioned one of the best resorts in the country that are the perfect place for a destination wedding. These above resorts offer you a blissful environment, breathtaking views, and a peaceful wedding that you never forget in your life. visit at those places and once have a look at the view they provide, you will love the place and will enjoy your wedding there.
Also Visit: Perfect Destinations for Night Treks in India