Most Inspiring Quotes by APJ Abdul Kalam Sir
The Missile Man of India, everyone knows the name of, the late Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, who is the favorite of everyone on this planet and one of the most loved personalities in the world. Most of the children especially loved him due to his playful, generous, giving, caring, and loving nature. He was one of the best scientists and best presidents our nation has ever had. Kalam sir served as the 11th president of the country.
As an Aerospace engineer and scientist, Kalam sir worked with India’s two major space research organizations, which are DRDO and ISRO, Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO), and Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO). He was very friendly and spoke to children and the country’s youth, inspiring them to think big in life. He also had written many books.
Dr. Kalam left us with many memorable things, inventions, and most importantly more valuable life lessons and teaching. Let’s read some of the valuable readings of Dr. Kalam, which inspire the world.
1. Don’t take a rest after your first victory because if you fail in the second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.
2. To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal.
3. If you fail, never give up because FAIL means First Attempt In Learning.
4. All of us do not have equal talent. But, all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.
5. Be active! Take on responsibility! Work for the things you believe in. If you do not, you are surrendering your fate to others.
6. You cannot change your future, but you can change your habits, and surely your habits will change your future.
7. We have no ability to be equal to all have opportunities equal to their ability lane.
8. It is very easy to Defeat Someone, but it is Very Hard to Win Someone.
9. If you want to shine like a sun, First burn like the sun.
10. Your best teacher is your last mistake.
We are thanking you for being an inspiration for the world for the millions of youth! You have always taught us to be kind, be so humble, and encouraged us in the spirit of the young Indian generation, and yet achieve great success. Your presence will always remain missing. But the spirit to dream, chase and achieve our dreams shall remain forever with us…the dreams and inspiration you have waken in the young generation shall remain forever inside every person of the country. Their story inspires us to grow every day and move a step closer towards your dreams.