Do you drink water right after waking up early morning? Well, try to drink lemon water after drinking the normal water or directly drink lemon water every morning. Do you know why? Because lemon water offers incredible benefits to your health that you don’t even know including improving digestion and improved skin. Let’s read about the benefits of lemon water.
We have read a lot of articles and every Indian family says, that lemon water is the best option to avoid the heat of the summer. Even lemon water has many proven benefits including weight loss, improved digestion, improved skin, detoxification, reduced stomach heat, and many more.
- A source of hydration– Apart from water, for dehydration, we can drink lemon water to boost the energy level in our body. Dehydration is the most common thing in summer which leads to dizziness, tiredness, and headaches. Only by taking high fluids, it can go away. So drinking lemon water boosts the energy level and also makes your stomach calm & Hydrated.
- Source of vitamin C– lemon is the very best for vitamin C ascorbic acid, as it contains the citrus acid that is widely used for treating scurvy and stronger the immune system. if you consume one glass of hot lemon water, it will improve your digestion and keeps healthy & hydrated your stomach.
- May support skin health- Skin health is equally important as the body, some research found that vitamin C and flavonoids are the protective compounds that are found in citrus fruits to improve the skin condition. Vitamin C is well known to help the body in the production of more collagen which contributes to the integrity of the skin.
- Improve digestion- A glass of lemon water early morning can improve the metabolism and improve digestion quickly. Although one study shows that the lifelong consumption of a drink rich in lemon polyphenols appeared to delay the age-related issues and the changes seen in guts, and the balance of beneficial gut bacteria.
- May help prevent kidney stones- The critic acid present in lemon juice may help in preventing kidney stones caused by a build-up of calcium oxalate, and the extra fluid from the water helps in maintaining hydration and flush out the stones present in the kidney.
- It controls bloating- Lemon water improves digestion and lowers bloating conditions. Staying hydrated by drinking lemon water can help in regulating the bowel and metabolism. Lemon water is highly rich in potassium, which helps in keeping the sodium levels regular and reduces any salt-induced bloating.
- It aids with weight loss– The Research suggests that staying hydrated is a main part of any weight loss journey for some specific reasons related to optimal bodily functioning. Peak hydration levels help to stimulate the metabolism, boost the effects of exercise, and tell the brain to better respond to the signal.
- Prevents oxidation- lemons contain phytonutrients, which protect your body against disease. These phytonutrients have powerful antioxidant properties, which prevent cell damage from oxidation in your body.
Also Visit : Are you drinking water from plastic bottles – Side Effects & Health Issues