Sleep disorder is a condition when a person cannot sleep properly or has difficulty sleeping. We know that good sleep is more important than food and water. Without sleep, you will become an insomniac person which leads to many health conditions. Insomnia becomes one of the most common health problems these days.
The disturbance in sleeping is much more disturbing to your mental health also. As it affects, the mood, productivity of work, concentration, and lack of sleep can lead to high blood pressure, diabetes, and heart disease. Not just one, there are many causes of insomnia including physical, mental, genetic, and environmental.
The lack of sleep can cause Anxiety, frustration, irritation, fear, and anger. Even a person faces rapid hormonal changes during menstruation and menopause time in women. If you want to avoid insomnia then you should not eat below food items before going to bed.
- Chocolate- people might prefer to eat chocolates at night time after food, but this thing should be avoided. Generally, you know, people drink coffee or tea, or chocolates at the night to stay awake when they have work to do. But if you want to sleep and you eat chocolates before going to bed can affect your sleep, and stay you awake.
- Chips– I know that chips are a favorite food item for anyone, but eating chips before going to bed can lead to multiple digestive problems, stomach aches, and sleep disturbances. Because this is made up of using the excessive use of oil, high-fat protein, and salt together may need a lot of time to digest, and leads to discomfort, bloating, and acid reflux.
- Garlic- it has great benefits if used properly. But eating garlic might change your sleeping because garlic contains a strong aroma and nutrients like phosphorus and potassium which leads to changes the sleep patterns at night.
- Spicy Foods– Eating spicy food at night before going to bed can be risky for people suffering from gastric problems. Eating spicy foods before going to sleep can cause heartburn and acid reflux. Spicy food with hot peppers can boost the body’s temperature and that heating temp makes you lie awake for longer.
- Heavy Foods- heavy meals you can take in the morning and at lunchtime but avoid taking heavy meals at night time because heavy meals take longer to digest the food. Fatty, cheesy and fried foods can lead to indigestion and lack of sleep at the night. Avoid eating these things like cheeseburgers, fries, fried foods, and large steaks late in the day.
Also visit: Need to know DIY for hair and face masks with mango to try at home