Sanjana Ganesan Age, Career, Husband & More
Sanjana Ganesan is an Indian TV host. She is also popularly known as the wife of Indian cricketer Jasprit Bumrah.
Sanjana Ganesan was born on the 6th of May in the year 1991 and she is 29 years old as of 2021. Sanjan was born in Pune Maharashtra. Sanjana Ganesan zodiac sign is Taurus.
Sanjana Ganesan’s physical status
Sanjana Ganesan is 165cm or 5ft 5 inches tall and weighs around 55 kg approximately. Sanjana’s eye color is black and her hair color is dark brown.
Sanjana Ganesan’s educational details
Sanjana Ganesan completed her schooling at The Bishop’s School Pune. Sanjana completed her graduation from the Symbiosis Institute of Technology Pune.
Sanjana Ganesan’s highest educational qualification is B Tech from Symbiosis Institute of Technology Pune in the year 2012.
Sanjana Ganesan career
She has participated in the TV reality show Splitsvilla in season 7.
She participated in the Yin Yang Femina Diva competition and she was the finalist in that show in 2012.
She was selected as the presenter on Star Sports in the year 2014. In an interview, she told that Star Sports was a happy accident and it happened out of Nowhere.
She has hosted many sporting events like the Indian Premier League IPL badminton Premier League and Indian super league ISL during the time she worked in Star Sports.
She has also been associated with Kolkata Knight Riders KKR from the year 2016. She has been hosting a show for them called the nightclub. In those shows, she usually talks about the Matches and players.
She got a chance to host the world cup as a present in the year 2019 for the team India. She says that it is one of a kind experience.
Sanjana Ganesan awards and achievements
She has been awarded a gold medal at the Symbiosis Institute of Technology Pune.
She won the Femina style Diva in the year 2012 as a finalist, and the Femina Miss India Pune in the year 2013 as a finalist. She has also won the Femina and is officially a gorgeous 2013 winner.
Sanjana Ganesan’s details
Sanjana Ganesan is a Hindu and follows Hinduism and her caste is Kallar.
Sanjana Ganesan’s favorite hobbies are reading books, dancing, and adventure sports.
She got married to an Indian cricketer, Jasprit Bumrah on 15th March of 2021.
Before marriage, she had a boyfriend Ashwini Koul and their relationship lasted between 2014 to 2015.
Sanjana Ganesan’s family details
Sanjana Ganesan’s father’s name is Ramaswamy and he is a management guru and author.
Sanjana Ganesan’s mother’s name is Dr. Sushma Ganesan and she is a lawyer and fitness coach and she has a younger sister named Sheetal Ganesan and she is a dentist.
Sanjana Ganesan likes and dislikes
Sanjana Ganesan’s favorite street food is Pani Puri.
Sanjana’s favorite actors are Ranveer Singh and Ayushman Khurana and her favorite actress are Deepika Padukone and her favorite cricketer is Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
Sanjana’s favorite Bollywood films are Sholay and 3 Idiots and Hollywood films, Aaram Marley And Me, Pursuit of Happiness. Sanjana’s favorite singer is Sunidhi Chauhan.
Also Read: Healthy Diet plan for Diabetes Patients
Some lesser-known facts about Sanjana Ganesan
- Sanjana Ganesan is also an Indian model and sports anchor. She is associated with various sports channels like Star Sports and she hosts various sports-related events for the channel.
- She got popular when she hosted the Cricket World Cup for team India in the year 2019.
- After completing her studies in Sanjana in the earlier stages of her career, she worked in an Indian IT & digital marketing company CDK Global As a Software Engineer from 2013 to 2014.
- She participated in the Femina Miss India Pune in the year 2013 and was a finalist in that show.
- Sanjana has also participated in the famine officially gorgeous competition which was held in 2013 and she won the title of that.
- She has also participated in the MTV reality show Splitsvilla season 7 which was in 2014. In that show, she had an affair with a contestant named Ashwini Koul. During the show, she got an injury, and due to this reason, she got eliminated early.
- Sanjana Ganesan also has a good following on social media and usually posts pictures with the members of Kolkata Knight Riders and Shahrukh Khan.
- She had hosted a talk show match point during the world cup 2019.
- Sandra Ganesha is never an animal lover and especially loves dogs she had a pet dog named Zara.