Ramya Nambeesan Wiki, Age, Family, Career & More
Ramya Nambeesan was born on the 1st of January in the year 1986. Ramya is 36 years old as of 2022.
Ramya Nambeesan is an Indian actress and playback singer whose work is predominantly in Malayalam and Tamil film industries. She has spanned more than 60 films throughout her career.
Ramya Nambeesan Wiki
|Real Name||Ramya Nambeesan|
|Known Name||Ramya Nambeesan|
|Date of Birth||1st January 1986|
|Birthplace||Chottanikkara, Cochin, Kerala|
|Hometown||Chottanikkara, Cochin, Kerala|
|Current Residence||Cochin, Kerala|
Ramya Nambeesan’s early life and family
Ramya Nambeesan was born in a middle class family in Chottanikkara, Cochin, Kerala.
Ramya Nambeesan’s father’s name is Subramanian Unni, who is a former theater artist. He was an active member of many groups like Jubilee and Harishree. Ramya’s mother’s name is Jayashree.
Ramya Nambeesan has a brother named Rahul who works as a music director in Malayalam movies. He has worked in some the movies like ‘Philips and the Monkey Pen and as a playback singer in the film ‘Thattathin Marayathu’.
Ramya Nambeesan’s educational qualifications
Ramya Nambeesan has completed her schooling at Mahatma Gandhi Public School in Ambadimala near Chottanikkara.
She has pursued her graduation with Bachelor’s Degree in Communicative English from Saint Teresa’s College Ernakulam.
Ramya Nambeesan’s physical status
Ramya Nambeesan was 165 CM of 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighed around 60 kgs approximately.
Ramya Nambeesan’s body measurements are 34-30-36 inches. Ramya Nambeesan’s eyeball color is black and her hair color is black.
Ramya Nambeesan Personal details
Ramya Nambeesan is a Hindu and follows Hinduism.
Ramya Nambeesan loves dancing, traveling, and reading. She is quite active on social media and often shares her traveling photos and videos with her fans.
Ramya Nambeesan’s career details
- Ramya Nambeesan started her career as a child artist in the critically acclaimed drama film Sayahnam in 2000 directed by R Sarath. In the following year, she acted in minor supporting roles in films including Sathyan Anthikad’s satire film ‘Narendran Makan Jayakanthan Vaka 2001, the art film Sthithi in 2002 again under R. Sarath’s direction.
- She collaborated with R Sarath for a short film Bhoomikkoru Charamageetham in the year 2006.
- Ramya played the role in a leading position as a ball dance teacher in the year 2006 for the film Aanachandam. Although the film was not a success at the box office and went unnoticed after its release, critics have praised that she has a refreshing enough performance for a village-based film.
- After that movie, she appeared in other movies like Changathipoocha in 2007, and Panthaya Kozhi in 2007. These movies were also not successful at the box office, failing to give her commercial success.
- She started taking projects other than Malayalam in the year 2008. She has acted in a movie on the minor mother solo in Telugu and another romantic movie Raman Thediya Seethai in the Tamil language. She acted in only one Malayalam film Anthiponvettam in the year 2008.
- Until 2011, the actress acted mostly in village-based dramas. But in 2011, She portrayed the role of Shwetha, a stylish seductress, a character with negative shades. Although the performance in the film was shot, her acting was highly appreciated by the critics.
- She next appeared in a thriller film ‘Chappa Kurishu’ as Sonia, playing the role of a secretary who has an affair with her colleague. In this film, she had a long kissing scene with her co-star Fahad Fazil which was supposedly the first-ever in Malayalam cinema. This film got controversial after its release with a great stir in the industry.
- Ramya in an interview said that an actress should always be ready to take risks if her character demands.