Nikhat Zareen Age, Career, Medals & More
Nikhat Zareen is a professional boxer. Nikhat Zareen is popular for winning a gold medal in the boxing World Championship held in Istanbul, Turkey. Nikhat Zareen defeated Thailand’s Jutamas Jitpong on the 19th of May in the year 2022 in that competition.
Nikhat Zareen’s physical status
Nikhat Zareen is 170 cm or 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 52 kg approximately.
Nikhat Zareen’s eyeball color is black and her hair color is black.
Nikhat Zareen’s details
Nikhat Zareen was born on the 14th of June in the year 1996 on Friday. Nikhat Zareen is 25 years old as of 2022.
Nikhat Zareen was born in Nizamabad district Telangana, India. Nikhar Zareen is not married and her relationship status is single.
Nikhat Zareen’s nationality is Indian and her zodiac sign is Gemini. Nikhat Zareen religion Islam and she follows a non-vegetarian diet.
Nikhat Zareen’s favorite food is biryani and Nihari.
Nikhat Zareen’s educational qualifications
Nikhat Sarin completed her schooling at Nirmala Hrudaya Girls High School in Nizamabad.
Nikhat completed her graduation from A V College in Hyderabad Telangana.
Nikhat Zareen’s highest educational qualification is a bachelor of arts in AV college in Hyderabad Telangana.
Nikhat Zareen’s family details
Nikhat Zareen’s father’s name is Mohammed Jameel Ahmed and her mother’s name is Praveen Sultana.
Nikhat Zareen has two sisters and their names are Anjum Minaaz and Afnan Zareen.
Some lesser-known facts about Nikhat Zareen
- Nikhat Zareen was the winner of the international boxing association women’s youth and Junior World Championship held in Antalya in the year 2011.
- Nikhat Zareen won the bronze medal at the 2nd India open International boxing tournament organized in Guwahati in the year 2019.
- Nikhat Zareen won the gold medal in the 52 kg category at the women’s World Championship organized in Turkey in the year 2022.
- Nikhat Zareen started taking boxing training after she had completed her 8th class final examinations. Nikhat was trained by her father for about one year.
- Nikhat Zareen’s father once said that nobody has that spirit to participate in women’s boxing and urban games.
- Soon after listening to her father’s reply Nikhat Zaree decided to take boxing seriously. From then Nikhat decided to show people that a girl could do boxing too.
- Nikhat Zareen’s father worked as a sales assistant in Saudi Arabia for 15 years and he decided to shift to Nizamabad in India to support his daughter in sports.
- In the year 2009, Nikhat Zareen’s father enrolled her in the Sports Authority of India Visakhapatnam and she started her boxing training under Dronacharya Awardee IV Rao.
- Nikhat Zareen’s father believes that sport has no religion. So he motivated Nikhat to win gold in the Rio Olympics.
- Nikhat Zareen won the gold medal at the AIBA women’s Junior and Youth World Boxing Championship that was held in the year 2011.
- Nikhat Zareem won a silver medal in the Youth World Boxing Championship in Bulgaria in the year 2014.
- Nikhat Zareem won a gold medal in the third Nations Cup International boxing tournament in the 51 kg category organized in Siberia in the year 2014.
- Nikhat Zareen won a gold medal at the senior women’s National Boxing championship at Assam in the year 2015.
- Nikhat Zareen was awarded the “New Indian Express Devi award” in the year 2016 by Union Minister M Venkaiah Naidu.
- Nikhat Zareen suffered from a shoulder injury and she was out of the national cup camp for a year in 2017.
- Nikhat Zareen is the brand ambassador of Adidas in the year 2018.
- Nikhat Zareen is also a part of the target Olympic podium scheme of the Sports Authority of India.
- Nikhat Zareen won a silver medal in Thailand’s open International boxing tournament organized in Bangkok in the year 2019.
- In the same year in 2019, Nikhat Zareen participated in the Strandja memorial boxing tournament held in Bulgaria and won a gold medal.
Also Visit: Kavya Maran: The Beautiful CEO & Fangirl of Sunrisers Hyderabad