Are you also a mango lover? Mango is the only thing we want in summer, right? But not just in eating, it also has some various benefits on hair and face. Do you want to know what else mangoes are offering us? Mangoes are highly rich in vitamin C and natural fruit acid that will help you get smooth skin. And also, mangoes are rich in potassium, calcium, and other nutrients that help you in treating all your hair problems. So here in this article, I am going to mention some methods of DIY hair and face masks that you make at home to get smooth hair.
1. Mango aloe vera hair mask-
- Take some chopped mangoes and mash them properly.
- Then take an aloe vera gel from two aloe vera leaves and mix it with the mango.
- Mix it properly with one tablespoon of castor oil and apply it to your hair.
- Wash it after an hour using a mild shampoo, and see the result.
- Apply it twice a week to see more results.
2. Mango and banana hair mask-
- Take one bowl of chopped mangoes and mix it with two chopped bananas.
- Mash them together and add 4-5 drops of tea tree essential oil.
- Now apply this mixture to your hair and wash after an hour with a mild shampoo
- Apply it twice a week to see the good and better results.
3. Mango yogurt hair mask-
- Mash one bowl of Mango.
- Mix two egg yolks in a different bowl and add two tablespoons of yogurt.
- Now mix both of them properly.
- The Mask is ready to apply to dry hair and cover it with a shower cap.
- Leave it for an hour and then wash your hair with warm water, and see the result.
1. Mango and honey mask-
- Peel the mango and take out the mango pulp
- Add four tablespoons of mango pulp with 2 teaspoons of honey and 1 tablespoon of almond oil.
- Now apply this mask to your face and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash your face with slightly warm water and see the result.
2. Mango and rose water face mask-
- Take the pulp of 1 ripe mango and add 2 teaspoons of Multani mitti, 2 teaspoons of rose water, and 1 teaspoon of yogurt.
- Mix all of them in 1 bowl.
- Now apply the mask and leave it for 15 minutes
- Wash your face with cold water.
3. Mango besan face mask-
- Take out 4 tablespoons of mango pulp, 2 tablespoons of Besan, 1 tablespoon of honey, and 1 teaspoon of yogurt in one bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients properly together.
- Now apply this face mask on your face and leave it for 15- 20 minutes until it’s dry.
- Wash your face with cold water once the mask is dried.
Hope you like the above information. Stay tuned for further articles and updates on entertainment and media, travel and tourism, and health & lifestyle.
Also Visit: Benefits of Body Massage