Everyone’s favorite season, when humans get the chance to get ready traditionally with all desires. The time is to celebrate and spread the love with your family and friends. Everyone wants to look perfect when it’s about wedding time, right especially girls with the perfect outfit, all the accessories, makeup, and hairstyle that would match that outfit. But the selection for the bride is difficult, meanwhile facing difficulty in finding some good hairstyle that matches the outfits.
Time flew by like the speed of light, now everything gets in trend if any celebrity does something, makes something, ear something, even hairstyles also, everything started trending after the started. Similarly, at weddings the most celebrity-inspired hairstyles you can see which follows by the common people and are currently in trend. Let’s discuss those celebs-inspired hairstyles which you can also wear at the wedding and are suitable for you as well.
1. Half Tie Up– this hairstyle is quite common in weddings and looks adorable. This hairstyle looks fantastic when paired with bridal lehengas, wedding gowns, or even sarees. With traditional wear, your hair should be tied low in the back. This hairstyle has a fashionable and elegant appearance, you can even curl a few hair strands.
2. Bun With Gajra– the elegant hairstyle, and looks beautiful. The easiest hairstyle. This hairdo is the perfect one who wants to look gorgeous in this wedding season. The hairstyle will work with any outfit but mostly prefer sarees, whether you want to wear a saree or a lehenga, anything would look good with this style.
Also visit: Ivana looks pretty in a purple silk saree
3. Low Bun– the low bun hairstyle is pretty good & attractive which makes you more beautiful. The low sleek buns are now becoming the fashion world and trending in all weddings. You can also use some hair accessories to make it more elegant and attractive. What you have to do is only need to pull your hair back into a tidy bun, and use a good setting spray.
4. Stylish Modern Bun– I you want to look perfect with modern things, then make a stylish modern bun that makes you look modern with traditional wearing. Add a contemporary touch with this stylish hairstyle modern bun and enjoy the wedding season. Tie the bun at mid-height and leave a few strands on the front side, plus keep it just simple and plain, without using any accessories.
5. Open Hair– Do you remember Alia Bhatt’s wedding? She looks adorable and pretty with an open hairstyle at the wedding, as she chooses to wear only a saree instead of a lehenga with minimal makeup and that style becomes trending. She just opened her hair with a hair accessory that looks so simple and elegant.