Promotional Products or promotional items are commonly used for promoting brand or a business, gifts to clients, awards and commemorative awards for staff. In simpler terms, Promotional Items are products branded or imprinted with a logo or name and distributed as giveaways or gifts to promote a brand, corporate identity, or event.
Such products are often called freebies or giveaways. They are helpful in enhancing awareness about your brand, or corporate image, as well as increasing its reach among people. The effectiveness of promotional products depends on your goals, even where you wish to distribute them, and your target audience. That being said, some of the most effective promotional products include:
Personalised Pens: These are excellent brand reminders and are cost-effective as well.
Tote Bags: If you are looking to woo your female customer base, tote bags are your best bet. They offer amazing visibility, and last for a long time.
Keyrings: Custom Keyrings for corporate are a great gift. They’re selected for corporate employee’s usually. They’re also designed for member gifts, souvenirs, promotional gifts, corporate identity, brand consciousness, event marketing as well as consumer promotions.
Cheese Boards: Cheese sets and serving boards have recently become popular for promotional campaigns and special giveaways.
Drink Bottles: These give very impressive results and offer long-term exposure for your brand.
If you are looking for promotional products for your next promotional campaign, then I would highly recommend Etchyourthoughts.co.nz. They have a wide array of products and an extremely helpful customer service team that caters to all your needs in Newzealand & Australia. They also help you design your artwork, offer competitive prices helping you save time and money.
The PPAI (Promotional Products Association International) tells us that nearly $18.2 billion are spent annually on 400,000 customized promotional products. This whopping figure surely tells us that promotional products matter a lot to business enterprises. In that case we need to choose are promotional products really smartly. How? Let’s have a look.
How to Choose the Right Promotional Product?
Promotional Products are available in plenty. Offer a Promotional Product which upholds the value and integrity of your brand and synchronizes with your brand message. So how to choose one?
- Let your Promotional Product maintain the dignity of your brand and enforce the brand recall. Let your products be unique so as to distinguish your brand from the others.
- Choose Promotional Products of good quality to convey your brand reliability to the customer.
- Select a Promotional Product that your customer will use every day and is part of his daily routine.
- Make sure that your Promotional Products are so attractive that they become souvenirs.
- If you are not able to find the right Promotional Product tailor-made to suit your brand, choose among the common ones used in any business like pens, pen-holders, custom paperweights or wallets.
- Source your Promotional Product from a reputed and reliable provider to increase their value.
To really make an impression and have customers actually use it, the product needs to be aesthetically appealing, functional and high quality. When selecting the product, keep in mind the specific demographic to be targeted. And, when designing the artwork, it’s essential that it reflects the brand image and culture.