Technology

Google Ban BGMI game in India following govt order!

Google ban BGMI game in India following govt order

The Battlegrounds Mobile India BGMI, the Indian version of PUBG Mobile, exclusively for players in the country developed and published by Krafton. The game was released on 2 July 2021 last year for Android Mobiles and on August 18, 2021, after the government had banned PUBG along with all the Chinese apps over national security concerns.

Google Ban BGMI game in India following govt order!
Google Ban BGMI game in India following govt order!

A Google spokesperson said, following the established process, we have notified the affected developer and have blocked access to the app that remained available on the Play Store in India. Furthermore, Apple also removed the app from the play store.

Previously, Battleground Mobile India has crossed over 100 million registered users since its launch of this game. The game developer has invested $100 million to improve the Indian local video game system, and to build a healthy gaming startup ecosystem in the country. And they are also planning the game tournament this year.

The BGMI also had completed one year being the most loved game in the country. The game developer Krafton has also said that this year will see 4 pro and semi-pro tournaments and recently included BMPS Season 1, BGIS Season 2, and BMPS Season 2. And the features are cash prizes worth 6 crores while giving a platform to the players to showcase their talent or skills.

Google blocked access to a popular battle-royal format game from South Korean developer Krafton, citing an order from the Indian government. The reason for banning BGMI is not yet clear. The IT ministry has not said anything so far about banning the Game. The game BGMI is been quite popular among Indian citizens and has been among the top 10 gaming apps in the country ever since it launched.

The U.S. technology giant also said the Indian government had ordered the Battlegrounds Mobile India game to be blocked, and forced it to remove the app from its Play Store. The direct sources said Google had received the government takedown order in the last 24 hours.

There are some reports which say that all the banned apps are appearing in new Avatars or new versions using similar sounding names and have been forwarded to the home ministry for further examination. The letter said that the BGMI game developer Krafton, the South Korean studio that publishes BGMI, is a front company of China’s leading internet company. Tencent holdings.

Related Posts

1 of 181