Headache is now the most common cause, in this technology world headache is the most common problem in every age, due to various reasons. Well, most of the time an individual lifestyle affects much. But sometimes they are the result of medical conditions, but sometimes, they’re simply a result of stress, dehydration, a late work night, or lack of sleep. However, many treatments can ease or reduce your headaches apart from just medications. It is not advised to take medicines for common headaches, as it can lead to some health issues.
Well, a very simple and healthy lifestyle can reduce your headache in so many ways without having pills or medications. Here in this article, I am sharing 8 easy headache hacks that would help reduce headaches.
1. Peppermint essential oil– if we talk about the home ways, then a massage of oil on the head makes them feel better, this method is the most widely accepted in the country. the researchers found that tropical peppermint oil might be effective in reducing tension headaches. What you have to do just, mix a few drops with an ounce of carrier oil, like coconut oil, and apply the mixture to your temple and see the effects after some time.
2. Exercise– doing exercise helps you reduce your body pain also, it may be the last thing you feel like doing when a headache strikes, moving around can help you feel better. Meanwhile just start with light cardio, like a walk. To relax the muscle tension and get your blood flowing, must try yoga. A moderate level of exercise has been shown to reduce the frequency and reduce migraines.
3. Caffeine– more than half of the Indians depend on caffeine to reduce their headaches, meanwhile, for a long time in ancient times, if people have headaches, they try caffeine means tea or coffee or sometimes chocolate also to help in reducing headaches. because caffeine can help relieve that pain, it contains vasoconstrictive properties, meaning that it causes the blood vessels to compress. In fact, caffeine is an active ingredient in over-the-counter migraine medications like Excedrin.
4. Lack of sleep– sometimes lack of sleep causes headache so just take a nap that can relax your brain and provides relief. Getting enough amount of restful sleep is very important to a healthy lifestyle. You can just try for 20 minutes is all you need to retain the benefits of napping. Or you can take an entire sleep cycle and wake up feeling very refreshed.
5. Hot or cold compresses– a hot shower or a hot bag can help relax tense muscles. A cold compress, like an ice pack, can have a numbing effect if applied. Try both for 10 minutes each and check the results which one gives you the best relief.
6. Massage– Sometimes headaches result from tension in the upper body due to muscle strain from poor posture or a hard workout routine. Massage therapy might be able to reduce chronic pain as well as ease muscle tension that causes headaches. take a massage and ease your muscle pain that causes headaches.
7. Acupuncture– acupuncture is one of the best headache hacks, most people try this method, as this involves applying fine, sharp needles to key areas of the body as a means of promoting energy flow. By applying, it stimulates the body’s natural pain-relieving compounds, and also helps in reducing headache frequency and severity.
8. Hydration– keep hydrated yourself, because some people have headaches because they are dehydrated. So, Dehydration can contribute to a headache, but it can be easily avoided. A glass of water can help as much as an electrolyte-containing beverage such as Pedialyte, Gatorade, or Powerade.
Also Visit: Signs, Symptoms and Causes of Alzheimer Disease