Digangana Suryavanshi Wiki Biography, Age, Career, Controversies & More
Digangana Suryavanshi is an Indian actress and writer who predominantly works in the Hindi film and Television industries. Digangana Suryavanshi’s nickname is Veera.
Digangana Suryavanshi Wiki Details:
|Real Name||Digangana Suryavanshi|
|Known Name||Digangana Suryavanshi|
|Date of Birth||15th October 1997|
|Current Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Education||Bachelor’s of Arts, University of Mumbai|
Digangana Suryavanshi’s physical status
Digangana Suryavanshi is 5 foot 6 inches or 168 cm tall and weighs around 54 kg approximately.
Digangana Suryavanshi’s body measurements are 34 24 35 inches. Digangana Suryavanshi’s eyeball color is black and her hair color is also black.
Digangana Suryavanshi’s personal life
Digangana Suryavanshi was born on the 15th of October in the year 1997 and she is 23 years old as of 2021.
She was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, and her nationality is Indian.
Digangana Suryavanshi is a Hindu and follows Hinduism. Her zodiac sign is Libra.
Digangana Suryavanshi’s educational qualifications
Digangana Suryavanshi has completed her schooling at Saint Xavier’s High School, Goregaon, Mumbai.
After her schooling, She pursued her Bachelor’s of Arts from the University of Mumbai.
Digangana Suryavanshi family details
Digangana Suryavanshi’s father’s name is Neeraj Suryavanshi and her mother’s name is not known to us.
Digangana Suryavanshi’s siblings’ names are also not known to us and are yet to be updated.
Digangana Suryavanshi hobbies
Digangana Suryavanshi loves painting, writing, skating, sketching, and playing badminton in her free time.
Some controversial news about Digangana Suryavanshi
There have been reports about her catfights with fellow actress Farnaz Shetty from Veera popularly known as Gunjan.
Digangana Suryavanshi was always used to be in the news for her tantrums on the set of Veera. And, as a result, she is unfriendly with her co-actors.
Digangana Suryavanshi Career Details
- Digangana Suryavanshi has come a long way from acting in TV serials to acting in films across languages.
- She first started her career as a child artist at the age of 7 in a TV series titled Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeeqat in 2002.
- She wrote, composed, and sang a song titled “I’m missing you” at the age of 14 and dedicated to her maternal grandmother.
- Digangana Suryavanshi played main supporting roles in shows like Shakuntala 2009 Krishna Arjun and Ruk Jana Nahin 2011-2012.
- Suryavanshi got a breakthrough in her career with the TV serial title Ek Veer Ki Ardaas Veera between 2012 to 2015 which was aired on Star Plus in which she played the title role.
- At the age of 17 in the year 2015, Digangana Suryavanshi got a chance to participate in the reality show Bigg Boss Hindi and she was the youngest celebrity contestant to have participated in the show.
- Apart from acting, Suryavanshi was also a participant in the Indian Sports reality television show box cricket league season 1 played for Mumbai Warriors and season 2 played for Mumbai tigers
- Digangana Suryavanshi has got an opportunity to act in a Hindi film titled ‘Fryday’ 2018, a Telugu film titled ‘Hippi’ 2019, and a Tamil film titled Dhanusu Raasi Neymar Gale 2019.
Digangana Suryavanshi likes and dislikes
Digangana Suryavanshi’s favorite foods are Pizza pasta Cakes and Rasmalai.
Her favorite actors are Brad Pitt, Daniel Radcliffe, and Ranbir Kapoor.
Her favorite actresses are Miley Cyrus and Kajal.
Digangana Suryavanshi’s favorite film is Harry Potter.
She loves traveling and her favorite holiday destinations are Jammu & Kashmir and Los Angeles.
Digangana Suryavanshi’s relationship status
Digangana Suryavanshi is not married and her marital status is unmarried.
She has not revealed having any boyfriends yet. So her relationship status is also single.
Some lesser known facts about Digangana Suryavanshi
- Digangana Suryavanshi does not have a habit of smoking and drinking alcohol.
- She is a fine writer and has written a book titled waves: the endless emotions.
- Digangana Suryavanshi’s main interest is to become an author and journalist but she got unexpected acting opportunities on her way and became an actress.
- As both Shivi and Digangana don’t have any siblings in real life, this reason resulted in her bonding with him both off-screen and on-screen.
- She is a huge fan and follower of the Harry Potter web series directed by JK Rowling.
- Digangana Suryavanshi has been a bright student since her childhood. She has scored 77 percent in her HSC board exams.