BeautyFashion

6 Trendy & Stylish Funky Hairstyles For Short Hair Women in 2022!

Funky Hairstyles For Short Hair

Fashion: Have you had long hair for most of your life? Now, do you think it’s time to have a style refresh, or simply have you got tired of dealing with your long hair? 

Well! a short haircut can give you the style refreshment and now you feel like you can tackle anything. But soon you might realize that there are not many hairstyles to style your short hair. But it is not the case. 

You can style with your short hair too and look amazing. You can incorporate braids, cute hair clips, and accessories to get a chic look. In this article, we have covered some of the funky hairstyle ideas for short hair women.

Messy French girl Bob

This Chin Length Bob with Bangs frames the face beautifully and you can style it as per your mood. If you have fine hair, you can try applying a more volumizing mousse or a root lift to damp hair. Always blow-dry your hair upside down to get more volume. 

Messy French girl Bob
Messy French girl Bob

When the hair is almost 90% dry, lift the hair upwards using a bristle brush in small sections that can wrap around the brush and dry the remaining 10% to get more volume and shine.

Layered lob with a flip

Layered lob with a flip
Layered lob with a flip

This gorgeous hairstyle offers a lot of volume and movement to your hair. Blow out your hair using a medium to large boar bristle brush to get a sleek look. Also, apply a hair spray to keep the hair in place.

The Balayage Bob

The Balayage hair type is most loved by long hair people. But this type of hair color works on short hair women too. The Balayage hair looks gorgeous on wavy or curly hair showing off the cool pattern. 

The Balayage Bob
The Balayage Bob

After blow-drying your hair, you can use a 1-inch curling iron to create lasting curls. Do not forget to comb through your hair to loosen the curls. You can also add a dry texting spray to get natural and beautiful hair.

Baby buns

Many women think that hairstyles like top buns, Messy buns, and all bun-centric hairstyles exist for only long hair people. But you can try this baby bun hairstyle to style your short hair too.

Baby buns women hair style
Baby buns women hair style

First, you need to create a sleek Center partition in your hair and comb your hair with a fine-tooth comb sweeping the hair off your face. Using a boar bristle brush distributes the oil from the scalp through the hair creating a natural Shine. Secure the grabbed hair in a low ponytail with an elastic band and use bobby pins to secure it in a bun. Finish off the hairstyle using a hair spray to keep the hair in place.

Bowl haircut

Bowl haircut
Bowl haircut

The bowl haircut, also often called a pageboy haircut is a retro-inspired look that can be adapted in modern ways to style your short hair. If you want the fun and freedom of styling your hair with a bang or no bang, side part or no part, you can try this bowl haircut. This 50’s style of hair can be used in 2022 to get a chic look even with using minimal hair products and accessories.

Dramatic side partition

Dramatic side partition
Dramatic side partition

A dramatic side partition on short hair creates a ton of visual interest and is a great opportunity to show off your highlights and color treatments. All you need to style a dramatic side part hairstyle is a rat tail comb and a smoothing serum to get the salon-finished look.

Also Visit: Simple Tips & Tricks to Dye Your Hair at Home Like a Pro!

Related Posts

1 of 217