Spanish News anchor allegedly caught cheating when half-naked woman walks in the background in a Live Interview!
Spanish journalist Alfonso Merlos live interview is on fire after a half naked woman walks in the background.
Alfonso Merlos, 41, was hosting the Estado de Alarma (“State of Alarm”) channel news report from his home amid the coronavirus lockdown when the scantily clad gal walked into the background of the shot, according to the Sun.
Eagle-eyed fans pointed out the woman was not his partner Marta López, a former star of the “Big Brother” reality show — sparking a media firestorm earlier this week, according to the outlet.
Merlos remained silent for days despite accusations of two-timing, then apologized to López during an appearance on “The Ana Rosa” news show Monday.
“If you think that my attitude has not been correct or that there are things that I have not done well, I have no problem asking for forgiveness, although my goal was not to harm someone else,” he said.
He claimed he’d broken up with the reality star before the at-home segment was shot — but Lopez insisted they were still together at the time. She called the incident “unpleasant” and “shameful.”
The partially clothed woman was later identified as journalist Alexia Rivas, according to the local new site 20 Minutos. Rivas said she has been dating the newsman for several weeks.
However following the apology, he claimed he and Lopez were no longer together and instead he was in a new relationship with Rivas.
Lopez disputed this, saying they were together at the time, calling her former boyfriend’s behaviour “unpleasant” and “shameful”.
Rivas was also forced to address the scandal following her ill-timed appearance on the video call, telling Socialite, “I didn’t get into a relationship, he told me he was single. We have been [seeing each other] three weeks.”