Chingari Made-in-India app crosses 1 million downloads in Less than 15 Days
After the recent ‘remove China apps’ move, Indian companies have started coming up with alternatives to popular Chinese apps. One of the apps that got dislikes among Indian users is the popular short video-sharing app TikTok.
While there are several Indian alternatives to this app, Chingari, a new social media app is touted to be a direct rival to it. The app has witnessed massive growth since its launch. the app had already crossed 1 million installs in less than 15 days of its launch.
Chingari App Features:
- The TikTok rival Chingari video sharing platform and allows users to download and upload videos, chat with friends, interact with new people, share content, and also browse through the feed.
- It supports content in various languages such as English, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Punjabi, Gujarati, and Bangla.
- The Indian app also lets users to earn money by posting and creating short videos. It lets them earn based on the rate at which their videos go viral. And, they can get points per view that can be redeemed as cash.
- What’s notable is that the Chingari app focuses on privacy and endorses transparency as well. As it is an Indian app, we can be sure that the data will be safe and not handled by foreign servers.
How To Download Chingari App :
The Indian rival to TikTok is available both on Google Play Store and App Store. To download this app, you need to follow the below steps.
- Open Google Play Store or App Store on your smartphone
- Look out for the Chingari app
- On the right app, tap on it and choose the Install option.
That’s it! You can start creating and sharing your own short videos that will help you earn money as you socialize with people.
How can you earn money on the Chingari app?
Much like TikTok, Chingari allows users to earnmoney by making and posting short videos. However, it provides content creators with a chance to earn depending upon the rate at which a video has gone viral. The creators will get points per view that can be redeemed as real cash.